Welcome to the Social Networking site of the CUNY Institute for Virtual Enterprise.
Please complete the following instructions to correctly register for the competition. If you have any questions please call (646) 312-4790 or email us at email@example.com.
1) All students and mentors, must create an individual profile on the IVE website by clicking "Sign Up" from the Home page or by clicking here. Once your registration is approved you will be able to finish the remaining steps below.
2) Each student must join the CUNY-IBM Watson Students group. This will allow students and mentors to see who is participating in this competition and recruit students for their groups. After you have formed teams, each student team must create a group page by clicking the Group tab, located at the top of this page or by clicking here. Then click "add group" and complete the form. Please add "Watson" to your group name so that we can track your group more easily. Also include your group members' names and emails in the description field. You must select "anyone can join this group" in order to receive feedback from mentors.
3) Join the Forum so that you can post questions about the competition. Click here to join.
4) To find a mentor click here. To communicate with mentors you can add them as a friend and send them a message from their profile pages.
*Please note that instructions on how to submit your milestones will be sent separately and must be submitted by the due date to avoid elimination.
Please complete the following instructions to correctly register as a mentor. If you have any questions please call (646) 664-8742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) All students and mentors, must create an individual profile on the IVE website by clicking "Sign Up" from the Home page or by clicking here. Once your registration is complete you will be able to finish the remaining steps below.
2) After you have created your individual profile, each mentor must join the "CUNY-IBM Watson Mentor Group" by clicking here. Then click "add group" and complete the form.
3) Join the Forum and comment on students questions/inquiries related to their projects. Click here to join.
To register click here.
(For Please use firefox or chrome browsers)
College: Baruch College
Time: 12:30 – 2:30 pm
Room: NVC 8- 150 55 Lexington Avenue (8th Floor)
Campus Contact: Stan Altman (646-660-6792/347-326-2669)
College: City College
Time: 12:30 – 1:50 pm
Campus Contact: Tony M. Liss, PhD; Martin & Michele Cohen Dean of Science (212-650-7947)
College: John Jay; 524West 59th Street
Time: 1:30 – 2:25
Room: 1.129 NB
Campus Contact: Riva Douglas (212.484.1395)
College: Macaulay Honors College; 35 West 65 Street
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Room: Common Room
Campus Contact: Gianina Chrisman (212-729-2947)
College: LaGuardia Community College; 31-10 Thomson Ave, Long Island City (E Bldg)
Time: 12:30 – 2:30
Campus Contact: Enida Riva (Tel: 718- 482-5058; Cell: 718- 208-5971)
Time: MW 12:30 – 1:30
Campus Contact: Elizabeth (Betsy) Field Hendrey, Provost (718-867-9799)
Time: 1:15 – 2:45 pm
Room: Come to Lobby
Details about the upcoming SmartPitch Challenge will be posted in January 2015. For information about the 2014 SmartPitch Challenge click here.
Hello Everyone,I just uploaded my ppt for Milestone 3 and would love to get your feedback/opinion for my mobile application "Work My Style" App.Thanks so much,SharonContinue